The application for participation in the FESSTVaL Summer School 2021 will be accepted from 18 November 2020 until 15. February 2021.
The applicant must provide (see call for details)
- The completed application form named FirstName_LastName_application.pdf that includes
- A letter of motivation (max. 3,000 characters), in which the applicant presents the reasons of interests and the potential connection to current research
- An attachment named FirstName_LastName_documents.pdf that includes
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Certificate of student status
- Brief statement of reccomendation by a supervisor
Thetwo PDF-files are to be send via e-mail to fesstval-summerschool@ before the deadline. met.fu-berlin.de
FESSTVal will send an acknowledgment of receipt within one week. Otherwise, please contact us. A commitment is given until 15. March 2021.
Conditions for Cancellation
There is no fee for the FESSTVaL summer school as such, consequently there is no risk for you in case you need to cancel your participation.
We have taken great care to keep the cost of the summer school for you as low as comfortably possible. In fairness to our organisation and the guesthouse, we need you to cancel your participation 4 weeks before your arrival the latest. We blocked a number of rooms for you at Landgasthof Simke, a scenic 20 minutes walk to the observatory. Prices for your single room are 48€ including breakfast.
Food (lunch, dinner) will be organized on spot from local restaurants and will be paid as we make use of these facilities. There is no prior payment or reservation necessary, consequently you take no risk in this respect either.
As you have to make your travel arrangements yourself, you know what conditions apply for this. We cannot be made liable for any cancellations you need to make for whatever reasons.